What do you consider cheating?

Asked by Babyduche at 8:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Anything that he would not do in front of me.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I agree anything he would not do in front of me is considered cheating.

Answer by heidi37217 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• uhhh kissing ..touching another female a way he would touch of course...see im the jealous type so even flirting is in a line of cheatin so however u feel about it...if its eatin at u for something u did or him than its cheatin.

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It's not for everyone, but this is where I turn to my bible:
    "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
    (Matthew 5:27,28)

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I never cheated and never will but I just learn that him and I have totally different views. He thinks only sex is cheating... Makes me wonder...

Answer by Babyduche at 8:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It would depend on what has happened. And can you forgive him for it.

Answer by JeanJoe at 8:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Being emotionally or physically involved with another person that is not your spouse.

Answer by FriendlyJas at 8:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• For us cheating is doing anything that the other wouldn't want you to do. Then again we're swingers. So it's different for us than it is for others. If he did anything (kissing, sex, etc) with another woman without my permission then it would be cheating.

Answer by amethystrse at 8:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• That is a touchy subject lol! I think that it could be as much as a conversation, according to how it was done. ANYthing that you wouldn't do around your dh/so/bf/fiance would be cheating in my eyes.

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 8:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• anything that consists of emotional involvement, no matter if there wasn't any penetration.

Answer by LaniGirl72 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008