• In the Spotlight:

What is the best type of birthcontrol? I have tried many different things and they have not all worked. Whats your method?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• the pill worked for me
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have three kids and after my son was born I knew I did not want anymore children, my BC is tubal, I had my tubes tied.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have gotten pregnant on the pill, with a condom and twice on depo. Honestly the only thing that has worked for me was getting my husband fixed!
    bordprson

Answer by bordprson at 4:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have the Mirena IUD. I love it.
    Anonymous

• i was on depo for 3 years then i had my husband fixed lol only because going and getting a shot every 3 months was costing me abot 60.00. but i did depo years ago never had a proublm and when i wanted another with dh got off it and had son, at 6 week app got depo...i didnt like the pill.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well condoms worked if he only wore them. The pills NEVER worked for me. So now I track my ovulation cycle and do it that way. It takes you to really know your body! So far I haven't had any oops! I even tried the Mirena and well that really messed my insides up. I don't advise anyone gettingt that thing. It works for some but not all, just like anything else I suppose.
    Good Luck.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Abstinence works for me...haven't had sex in 5 years and haven't gotten pregnant once in all that time! LOL
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Diapham. No side effects, no hormones. No history of stroke, infertility, class action lawsuits, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I <3 my IUD. ParaGard. Copper, non hormonal. 10 year.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i have the miraina and so far i havent gottin pregant and it doesnt hurt
    lagurl

Answer by lagurl at 1:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009