would your spouse go to jail for you? (felony case)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 4:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• No and why would i want him to??
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• for one i would want him to. and 2 if he goes to jail we cant live...I dont work
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Why would you want him to? OMG I would not go to jail for my DH and I wouldn't expect him to go to jail for me. That is just wrong. If you did the crime YOU SHOULD DO THE TIME. Not because I love you will I go to jail for you. I will stand by you through out it, but I will not go for you. You are a selfish human being if that is what you expect from your spouse
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Wow these are some extreme answers considering you didn't post any information about the background of the question.

I took it more as a hypothetical quesstion and more along the lines of if someone killed you would your SO "avenge" your death kind of a question. Not if you robbed a bank, would you allow him to serve your jail time.

Jeez, people! Find your pills and relax.
    Anonymous

• Yes he would. I wouldn't want him too... but he would. If someone did something to me or my daughter.... he absolutely would.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I took it more as a hypothetical quesstion and more along the lines of if someone killed you would your SO "avenge" your death kind of a question. Not if you robbed a bank, would you allow him to serve your jail time.
    Okay if someone killed me, I couldn't go to jail for him.
    But I still would not allow someone to do my time and I wouldn't do their time. No matter what it involved. If I am protecting my child or myself and I do something wrong, I am going to go in as the person who did something wrong.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes he would. But I wouldn't want him to.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 7:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes he would
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I doubt it and he probably wouldn't visit my rotting ass in jail either. LOL
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 8:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2009