To those who have only been with their dh, do you ever feel like you missed out on something?

I LOVE my dh with all that I have. He is a great lover, I am completely fulfilled, but sometimes I wonder what would somebody else be like? Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, actually... i am only 23.. have two kids and have been with their father and him only... so yeah.. to be soo young and he is much older and more experienced.. i think in our relationship sometimes it may bother me a little... but im in the same boat as yourself.. im happy and satisfied. but you cant help but always wonder.. what if?
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i have been with over 70 guys and can tell you you're not missing ANYTHING
    Anonymous

• I've been with only one other person besides my dh. Sometimes I miss the feeling of a guy liking me. or somebody finding me attractive. but no, i hold no regrets...i am glad i found my soul mate without going through a lot of men.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have only been with my DH and it is only natural that you feel that way because you never been with anyone else and you dont know if there is someone that is a better lover than you DH or if your DH is the best lover compared to others. Sometimes you do have the what ifs but at the end of the day you were better off waiting for your DH to come along to be with. Sometimes it is not always greener on the other side.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009