What are your thoughts on Sarah Palin?

Personally I think she defines the word douche bag. Many people say that she speaks for "soccer moms" out there and I wanted to round up some mom's opinions.

NO BASHING PLEASE!

(kidding, bash all day on the Palintologists)

stanmom

Asked by stanmom at 4:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought she was really dumb. I think she had been put in VP spot for MCCAIN to gain votes but she turned out to be so dumb no one cared and maybe that completely ruined his campain...

shes just an idiot
    Anonymous

• I really can't stand watching her. I really hope she does NOT run for president. This would make me ill. lol. and it makes me more ill that people and women out there really like her. It scares me that the US is full of women I can't even understand.
    Ugh she is not a "soccer mom". I think there are a lot smarter moms out there in the world.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think she is a total **********************************! ! She is against abortions (the killing of a human being or whatever her term was), but she will shoot down a Moose ( a living thing) from a Helicopter and be proud of it? !?????!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• WHY can't you stop talking about her? She is a private citizen now....just like you and me! So you don't like her...oh well! I don't like some people either....but it doesn't affect my life!!! LOL

There's an old saying that goes: Holding on to a grudge is like ingesting poison and waiting for the other person to die!

Those of us who didn't vote for Obama are FOREVER being told to "get over it!" I think you should heed the same advice regarding Sarah Palin! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Apparently unlike you, OP, I have more important things to think about than Sarah Palin.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• esp since as you said Lori she is now a private citizen.So many times I see on here "why wont sarah palin just go away?" and yet here we see the same types bringing her up over and over.Seems when too many bring to their attention that the Bush card isn't working anymore they move right onto Palin.Idk keep on it is actually amusing in a way.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Not Panicking: yet nothing too important where you had the time to think of what you wanted to post on this post about her..lol..
    Anonymous

• "WHY can't you stop talking about her? She is a private citizen now....just like you and me! "

I'd talk about you if you said/did something stupid so why can't I talk about her?

She's an idiot. If she makes it to Prez or VP.... I'm moving to Costa Rica.
    Anonymous

• Stanmom, I really don't think of her at all, unless someone brings her name up.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think that now that so many people are waking up to how the media covered up and lied to get Obama into office they may take a second look at Palin because the logical leap would be "hey maybe they lied about her too". Of course the sheeple who have been strongly indoctrinated won't make that leap.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2009