how can I see ALL the replies I've posted?

I can't see any posts I reply to other than the ones in the "Pregnancy - General Discussion" board. I've replied a lot in the "Pregnancy - First Trimester" board but they aren't showing up in my "Replies I've Posted" list. Will it only show those or am I doing something wrong?

LoriLee3

Asked by LoriLee3 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Near the top of this page there are buttons. Hold your cursor over the one that says, answers, then scroll down and click the one that says my answers.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If you hold the cursor over "Groups" at the top & then click on "my replies" there or at the right of the screen, they should show up. I do know that they started using my replies in the "last week", "2 weeks", "longer", etc. Look for a scroll down box after you are in your replies.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009