Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thick Gerber Underwear....?

A lot of my kids at school wear these when they are getting potty trained...i have been looking everywhere for them for my son...does anyone know what i am talking about or where i can find them? If so please let me know ! Thank you soo much!

Answer Question

Asked by pebbles425 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 6 (121 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Try looking under cotton training pants. I bought my dd's at the px, but I know that both Target and Walmart have them online. They also have them on Amazon.

    Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • I found them at JCPenny's, I think...that's where I got my son's thick training underwear. I would think most department stores will carry them, or an alternate brand, in the children's department.

    Answer by JPsMommy605 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • We used those too. I bought them at Wal-mart and then later more at Big Lots.

    Answer by slw123 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • thank you all very much!

    Answer by pebbles425 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009


    Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.