my life as of now. feeling like im going insane

im 19 and i have a 10 month old daughter. im still wiht her father but he works a ton and he doesnt help much. he lives with his mom who hates me and my daughter crys hysterically over there, which im not allowed over. i get no help from anyone. i watch her 24/7 . her father offers to take her over to his moms but i say no for my daughters sake i dont want her to be miserable. I sometimes feel like im going crazy and cant do it anymore. i dont hvae my license and when i went to get it i had to bring my daughter with me my father came to hold her while i go and they said i need someone in the back seat to be a sponser and the baby wasnt allowed. i have no one to watch her. so i dont hvae a car or a job because i cant get there. i live wiht my mom and we dont get along. ive been staying at home wiht my daughter for almost a year and i feel stuck. ive been living off my savings and soon ill have nothing. what am i doin wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you live in Tucson Az I would help you out..... You need some support have a local church? Getting any state asistants? it could at leats help you get on your feet then when you dont need it you can get off. No shame in using it when you really want help bettering you situation... Good luck you can make it work dont give up
    ALDmama

Answer by ALDmama at 5:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• www.cradle.com
    Anonymous

• If your boyfriend loves you he will help you. He works all the time but thats no excuse why he cant help with money. I dont know how old you or bf are but if old enough he needs to leave his mom and take care of his own.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009