How long do you spend on CafeMom?

I had to stay away from CafeMom for a couple of months because I would just keep reading questions and answering them..LOL..and then I would be like , oh no how long have I been on? lol I have to limit myself,but you moms ask such interesting things!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I spend spuratic times on cafe mom. Like I usually go on when my hubby leaves to work and then I get bored and get off then I get on right before he comes home from work so I can check replies to my questions or answer more questions, but I dont know how long either way
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• too mch...LOL
    Anonymous

• I too am on here way too much!! I am addicted to CM.....but I am learning to limit my time each day, I use CM as a sort of reward, like after I do the dishes I can get on for a bit, then after I dust the living room, I can get on again...etc....it helps some...but sometimes I get on CM and then realize I have been on for hours!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• haha, it's funny you said that you get hooked on the questions because I just discovered them and are hooked atm!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 11:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 30 minutes up to a couple of hours, but spread out during the day when I have time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2009