in laws

Dreadful In-Laws?_____or_____ Dreadful soon to be In-Laws?
Im talking any in-laws...BIL, MIL, FIL, SIL even Cousin-In Laws
people that have been personally rude to you not that you just dont like for no reason.

Do you have any dreadful in-laws?
Do you have anyone who has just clearly crossed some very solid Lines?

How do you deal with them?
What happens when there are gatherings? Do you invite them and hope for the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry i can't help you but i would say that it's best to always invite family and just find a way to turn the other cheek. i mean someone should in order for some friendly contact to occur.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i don't have that problem. only once did i feel wronged and that was before i married my husband. my sil said that our marriage wouldn't last cause i let my husband have his bachlor party at a strip club. in our religion that is a no no. but i wanted him to decide for himself and also i'm not as strict or prude as that. i let it go. i was hurt cause i think that her high standards doesn't make it that our marriage won't last. in fact it might make our relationship stronger cause of it. my in laws are so accepting and supportive but that is from their up bringing in the gospel of the lds church. my family is the oppesite but my family and his has not crossed paths in a way that they don't like each other.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009