Do you ever wish...

You could get surgery to "put everything back where it was" before you had kids? What would you want done?

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything lifted and shrunken between my knees to my nose.....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• heck ya!! I would have a tummy tuck and my boobs placed back where they should be lol
    Anonymous

• yes, I would have my boobs reduced to size A's and have a tummy tuck...lol boobs to 34b and not dragging and a 6 pack...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Occasionally I wish I could have a mini body tuck LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The only thing different about my bady now is a few strech marks on my boobs and my hips and my boobs sit a little lower now. If i could fix all that i would be happe =) But im not as bad as some women are after having a child. I was able to go right back down to the weight i was before i got pregnant only 3 days after having my son.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Naaaa, I like my body but I would like to have implants to make my boobs bigger. A nice small C cup
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would have a tummy tuck...hubby says I can have one in 3 years if I want. I was on bed rest with twins and then had a c-section. It took me months for recovery because of the prolonged bedrest before the c-section. This then led to the excess belly fat that I can't get rid of. With my first pregnancy I was within 5 lbs of my pre pregnancy wait within 6 months.
    Twinsmom53222

Answer by Twinsmom53222 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Although I would never actually do it, I have talked to my hubby about it. I'd like my boobs to be where they used to be. I also wanted my deviated septum fixed. Headbutts from my babies make it hard to breathe sometimes. :)
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 11:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009