how did you shave while pregnant?

i cant see my vagina anymore so its kind of dangerous guessing with the razor, i look like a half shaven stray cat with all the spots i missed...

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ugh, I didn't. At that point I had no modesty left. I was ready to spread my hairy ass legs and get those children out!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 8:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had my hubby do it.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• how far along are you??? Omg I feel the same Im 25 weeks and I cant see my V any more either. LOL But I guess what I do is I shower with hubby so He looks and checks for me while I shave. I can mostly feel around to make sure I dont knick but it is pretty hard when u cant see down there anymore,

I think if it gets too hard having ur DH do it will help
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i do it very cafefully i've been doing it for years so im not really worried about cutting myself i do miss little spots here n there but better then the whole bush! try using a mirror to see the spots you may of missed
    Anonymous

• I'm 32 weeks and havent seen down there in MONTHS I just feel and shave. My SO won't do it for me because he is scared he is going to cut me, so I feel and shave, it takes a couple trys, and then when I get out I take the razor with me and use a mirror to make sure I got it all.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 6:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• dom i'm due on the 8th , two days before you

husband? with sharp thing near my vagina?

you guys have got some crazy awesome skilled husbands, i'm not sure i could handle that!

mirror- good idea.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• oh yeah...LOL I knew it was close to me... but i agree feel and shave, i'd be scared to let my dh do it for me cuz I would be nervous the whole time, but u can try
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I just let it go...any my legs too. The only thing I shaved were my arm pits.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Just try not to give yourself razor burn from making too many passes. LOL I made that mistake recently and had to walk funny for a min!

Just do the best you can by feeling, and a mirror can make it easier if your brain works like that. (mirrors screwed my friend up! She ended up waxing...ouch! )
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i can't remember ever not getting razor burn, *sigh*
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009