HELP FAST PLEASE!

OK - I ALWAYS grill my hamburgers....but a huge rain cloud is coming and I can't grill now - can I cook them on the stove or in the oven without having a huge greasy mess? and what way is better? do i cover them?? Help please!

Thank you!!!

amommy01

Asked by amommy01 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• do you have a George foreman grill they work really good with hamburgers but if not any time you make hamburgers inside its going to be messy that what i have found just clean as you go
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no george foreman - i got rid of it because i had it for 6 years and NEVER used it! (of course!)
    amommy01

Answer by amommy01 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Just throw them in a pan with some olive oil. We recently bought an electric griddle/grill and I use that now instead of a regular pan.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i have an electric griddle - that would catch a lot grease too.....I just want to be sure they cooked all the way through!

thanks ladies!
    amommy01

Answer by amommy01 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i still cook out in thunderstorms...call me crazy but we have just enough of an alcove i stay dry...its not bad...but the few times i did cook them indoors i just kept the temp low, it kept it from spattering everywhere...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I bake mine in the oven on a broil pan. You will get grease on the bottom cookie sheet but your burgers won't sit in it.

350 for about 30 minutes, I think. I've never really timed it, I usually cut one open to make sure it's done.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Broil , tastes just like the grill, you have to watch it carefully and flip also
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 29, 2009