Did anyone watch Toddlers and Tiaras last week and want to kick the moms ass that had the twin daughters?

She completely favored one of her daughters and shunned the other. The one she favored was the fraternal twin that "looked like her" and so was the most beautiful and cutest. (GAG...this woman was so self absorbed!) The father removed the mom's obvious favorite from the pageant because she was being an unruly brat and guess what...the other twin (6) won her very first pageant. Her mother never even so much as hugged her and told her she did a good job and how proud she was of her. She sulked about her other daughter not competing because she knew that "the other girl was a shoe-in and would have won for sure." I was sickened, disgusted and hurt for that poor little baby who is already being looked over. She even had to offer her sister part of her prize because she was being coddled by mommy. AND, one of the other moms made her 3 year old compete with a FEVER!!! These women are SICK and have NO values! Not watching that again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I saw that too !! I LOVED the "other" twin too. She was just precious and she looked so sad most of the time. I can't believe how that mother acted. Mom supposedly favored one over the other because one looked like the Mom. HAHAHAHA someone should tell MOM that she's not so much to look at herself.
    The twins need to be raised to love and respect the other...not to compete AGAINST each other. GEEZ.....I had no idea what lengths people went to for those beauty pageants for little kids. It's rididulous. Let kids be kids for goodness sake. ONLY MY OPINION
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It was terrible. I felt so bad for that little girl.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Me too, and she did it the whole time. I watched that child tear up and be pushed to the back burner the entire time. It was unbelievably sad and wrong. Her daughters were cute lil things, but personally I very much enjoyed the personality of the one who was pushed aside much more than the other. She was very witty and articulate and I thought she was just precious as could be. I actually thought she was the cuter of the two....but the attitudes probably had a lot to do with that.
    Anonymous

• I didn't even see the show, only saw a clip on tv and I still wanted to punch that woman in the face! I googled the show because I've never heard of it and the pictures that came up were so disturbing! Tiny girlsin makeup, lookin like Vegas showgirls! and the looks on their faces as the were having makeup put on by their so called "mothers!" they look so miserable. those poor babies.
    Anonymous