maybe its in the wrong category but...

what is the scariest thing that ever happened to you? scary as in paranormal or something like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A few weeks ago i had a feeling that something was in my house. My son was just over a month old and he was screaming like if he were about to die. I ran into his room and saw what looked like scrach marks all over his arms and back but it was nothing that me or DH did. The next day DH talked to a chaplin on base and was told that about 50 years ago there was a man who went crazy and broke into 20 homes in my town and killed the children living in them. And that on the 13th of every month the spirits get restless. I was so scared. Another time i was walking up the stairs in the appartment i was living in just after my stepmom had passed and i could swear that i saw her standing in my room by the slidning glass door. and as i got closer it turned into a mist and went away. DH was working all night so i stayed at a friends because i creeped me out.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Well I would have to say it has been a long time, but when I was a teenager, me and my friend decided to play with a ouija board. We were home alone, and we decided to try to talk to any spirit that wanted us to. Supposedly, the first spirit we spoke with was a little boy named Kip whose father had murdered him. Nice huh. Then we went on to ask to speak to evil spirits because I guess we wanted more excitement. So we spoke to evil spirits named Avon and Jopaz who told us that if we continued to "bother" them they would come for us. Sounds like kids stuff, I know. Then we decided to ask them loads of silly questions, and we finally got spooked and quit when the phone rang a few times and no one was there. So we left the ouija board laying in the floor, in a room by itself with no wind. I walked back into the room to see the pointer swinging between "n" and "o"! We threw it back in its box and put it in the trunk of her car lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i had a spirit try to smother me with my pillow one time, i didnt sleep in that room ever again. luckily it was an apartment and our lease was about to be up.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I don't believe in ghosts or spirits. It's not tangible or logical.
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 11:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009