Do you own a real Coach bag or anything of that nature?

I'm just trying to figure it out, because I don't own anything "real". I have nice things, nice car, but someone at a friend's bbq the other day was showcasing her new $400 Coach bag, and later on told me where she lived. I was just thinking to myself I would rather save my money to live somewhere nice like I do then to have nice Coach bags and live in a crappy neighborhood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a coach bag but i didnt buy it. It was a christmas present from my sister. I would not spend that much money on something that i would not use that often. I would rather put that money to something that i need like a new car or going to disneyland with my family. I dont care what the brand name of something is as long as i like it then it dosnt matter to me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have a couple of real coach bags but I didnt buy them. They where give to me by a rich lady lol.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I bought a real Coach bag for 40 dollars. Yes I know what a real one looks like! But if it was it's normal price, I wouldn't have bought it.
    Anonymous

• no not I! LOL But I work by a Coach Store and My sister in law bought one for $39.00 it was a Clearance sale out with the old and in with the new!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have a real Coach and a real Dooney and Burke purse
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• The cost of purchasing a Coach bag is not going to get you into a nicer place. Here in Seattle, it's very common to see women of all economic classes carrying Coach bags. In fact, it's actually considered the low end of fashion. When you consider the average house costs $425K, saving the money from not buying Coach is not going to help get you into anything nicer.

I personally have Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci. $400 for a Coach is nothing compared to a $2K Gucci.
    Anonymous

• No, I don't. I hate that I even have to carry a purse in the 1st place, so I'm sure as hell not going to go spend 100s or 1000s of dollars on one. Yep, it's the $15 ones for me && I use it until it breaks, so I never even have more than 1 at a time.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• not coach.. I have a real Gucci.. but it was a gift from my aunt and uncle.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have a few real Coach bags. I bought them at the Coach outlet so I didn't pay full price for them.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have a real coach purse but my mom bought it I know a girl that sells them cheap and they are the real deal. I know a girl that had like 10 d&b bags rent an apartment and her kids are always nasty but I would much rather buy my daughter nice clothes them myself name brand bags that's a little much
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009