spit up??

my daughter is 5 months now and she started out never spitting up but within the past couple of weeks she has been spittin up every now and then..? so whats going on..should i call her doc

ladybugsmommy09

Asked by ladybugsmommy09 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Health

• Does she do it certain times? Like after she eats or while she's sleeping or being bounced around? She could have acid reflux. Has she started solid foods yet? (if so, could be caused by that as well)
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My daughter was/islike that and she's nine months now. It goes away once you get rid of the formula, just buy alot of bibs, and use towels instead of burp rags. If someone suggests the medicine for it, dont give it to her, she will grow out of it on her own. MY son was that way, and so was I. If my daughter sits up and moves forward (onto her belly) right after she eats, she will spit up. I also think she gets car sick, because for example today, she hadn't spit up once and it was hours later after she ate, and we went for a car ride and she puked all over herself. My doc told me not to worry about it, it will pass.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2009