What would you do?

How do you keep up with a Martha Stewart like Sister In Law?? She makes me feel so dumb b/c it seems as if she knows everything about everything. I try to suggest stuff I know, or read about and she already has heard about it or what not. I get frustrated. This probably sounds dumb. But what do you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with the other posters. Don't worry about trying to keep up with her and don't compare yourself to her. If you are happy with how you run your household that should be enough. My Mother in law is very similar to your sister in law but I have to say, I am way more classier and I know a lot more than she does....I just don't push it on her as she does to me. For a while I let it get to me but then I realized I can out craft her any day...and all of her food tasted like soap....he he. You have your family and she has hers. You are best at what you do and don't let her make you think otherwise!!
    Anonymous

• she probably doesnt realise how you feel...this is a sticky situation...instead dont worry about trying to keep up with her...instead just talk about things you BOTH like and something you know you can keep up with! Plus i guarantee there might be something you are better at than her.... :)
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think your trying to compare to her, will only hurt you in the end. Try just talking about YOUR interests, rather than trying to keep up with hers. trust me, you'll find something your better at than her.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009