romantic/sweet idea?

Okay so my hubby and I are going on vacation starting saturday but he is on shift for 24hours friday! I need a cute idea of something to leave in his car to keep his spirts up that last day at work! Any ideas are welcome thanks in advance

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 6:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you could leave a naughty picture of you in the car with a card saying this is for supper when you get home.
    Anonymous

• haha anon i love it! You could suprise him durring his lunch and bring him some food. Or put a little note in the car saying that you cant wait for him to get home wink wink lol. but i like anons idea of the pic haha
    Anonymous

• You could hang a pair of your sexiest undies from his rearview mirror. That way, he'll know it was you. He may not take them off the mirror., if he's anything like my dh.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• well u could put the pic and card in his luchbox and as far as his car be in it when he gets in wearing nuthn but a coat... : )
    mommyfor4

Answer by mommyfor4 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009