im starting potty training how much do the pull ups hold if i dont get to change my son right away anyone know?

lsfxy2003

Asked by lsfxy2003 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well quite a bit...my daughter when first learning would wear it through the night and never woke up to go...so she had quite the hanging pullup in the morning...but it never leaked! they are usually pretty sturdy just like a diaper! plus so you know...if they do number 2, dont bother pulling it down thier legs, the sides rip open easily! i learned that one the hard way!!!! LOL
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• About the same as a diaper if they fit well.
    Anonymous

• I don't know about how much they will hold, but wanted to caution you about using pull-ups. They are just glorified diapers, more expensive and they inhibit your child's progress with toilet training. When you begin toilet training, keep your son in diapers until you see that he is having alot of success with him telling you that he needs to go potty, then change him to regular underwear. I have experienced this with my first born and many of my preschool students. Also utiize a reward of some type to motivate him to want to try.
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• that does work too...depending on the type of diaper..if you have the cheapie ones that have the sticky tabs instead of velcro then your actually wasting money because once you unstic them they never restick...in THAT case pullups are more ecenomical.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009