Who else watches SYTYCD? What did you think of last weeks eliminations?

Is anyone else surprised that Evan is still there? No offense to any Evan supporters, lol. I think he's sweet and he's a good dancer in his genre, but not as good an all-around dancer as the other guys. And Janette being voted off...wow, was I disappointed.

starchild663

Asked by starchild663 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was pissed that Janette left...she was by far one of the best girls! I wanted her and Melissa to make it to finals!

I was also surprised that Evan made it. He was surprised too, lol--you could tell from his face. I voted for him up until the Top 8 because I wanted him to make it to the Top 10 to go on tour, but I don't think he has the talent necessary to be in the Top 4. I really like him (I was a loyalist with my votes) but think he should be eliminated this week, along with Jeanine.

I was glad to see Jason go. He was so boring to me.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm an utter SYTYCD dork.

I love Evan to pieces but there's no way he's a better dancer than Jason. And I was so surprised about Janette! I love her! But I know that Melissa had NO chance of leaving because of the breast cancer routine (which was killer, but still...). I'd love to see Brandon and Jeanine in the finals. There's something about Kayla that makes me want to trip her on her way onstage. LOL
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009