Anyone have any advice on bacterial infections

im 14 weeks and taking antibotic for bacterial infection...just lost one at 15 weeks due to bacterial infection...anyone help

Momscarednow

Asked by Momscarednow at 7:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I knew something to help you but I don't. I just hope you the best for you and your baby.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• All I can tell you is to take ALL the medicine. Infections can cause alot of problems if not treated in time.
    I've had bacterial vaginosis a million and one times already this pregnancy and I'm 31 weeks. I started having preterm contractions the last time because I had no symptoms and didn't know I had it.
    I'm sorry for your loss and I really hope you feel better soon!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Also, if you have a feeling you have it again or have any symptoms, make sure you have them test you. They do say that if you get it once, it's likely you will get it again.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009