fussiness while burping

does anybody elses baby start screaming when you take the bottle out of thier mouth to burp them? my daughter always starts screaming when i take the bottle out of her mouth in the middle of her feeding to burp her..i dont think she has acid reflux or anything like that..once i give her the bottle back shes fine and then at the end when shes nice and full shes fine...also, if your baby has acid reflux they spit up clear fluid right? she does that once in a while and my husband swears its just a lot of mucus that got built up and now shes spitting it up.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just wait til after feeding to burp her. The spitting up is normal
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i tried to wait until after shes done to burp her and she she ended up throwing up everything she just ate..so thats not an option and plus shes still only 7 weeks
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Try and wait until your baby takes a natural break... my son did the same as your baby if we took the bottle/breast away before! I would just wait. If she's just spitting up a little at a time, that's OK! Best wishes :-)
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I think that she might be crying because you have taken the bottle away. Maybe wait until she is ready to break and then try to burp even at the end of the feed is fine. The spit up is pretty normal and as long as it is not large volumes nothing to worry about. Probably a way of her body cleaning itself. My DD does that too
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009