Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I conquer personal dryness problems?

Ok, having personal dryness problems and it is affecting my sex life how do I get back to my old self so that I can enjoy sex again?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • Theres alot of products in the feminine products aisle at any drugstore. they work.

    Answer by Candice369 at 7:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • If you talk to your OB or your regular doctor about it, they may be able to give you something. I know that my antidepressants caused issues in that area as well, and she gave me an antihistamine believe it or not...worked wonders.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • There are definetely products for that. And also some medicines that you take can effect your sexual stimulation which could cause dryness. But they have at target the KY stuff for the bedroom. bLUE AND PINK

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

  • i have the problem after my period we use ky but sometime when we feel rich we by ky his and hers

    Answer by rainmommy at 8:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.