Is it wrong to let another woman know that their "headlights" are on in public?

Is it wrong to let someone know like a friend or relative that their nipples are showing in public. They may not have noticed it but you did and you want to give them the heads up. Would you be embarassed or would you want to know? They are wearing a bra too and it still shows through.

momofonewntmore

Asked by momofonewntmore at 7:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well that person might be embarassed for the moment, but at least it is you telling them rather than a stranger. I would be feeling silly if my headlights were out there forever. But then again I can feel if air is hitting them. LOL
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• PLEASE someone TELL ME if that is happening!!
    Anonymous

• Personally, I wouldn't. There really isn't anything that can be done about it and it would make them self conscious! And it does happen to everyone!
    Anonymous

• Nope, keep it to yourself. No need to embarrass her further. I bet she already knows.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I tell people when I see that. Even if they can't do anything about it at the moment at least they will know for the next time to wear a thicker bra.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Maybe they like it when there "headlights" are on in public
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would never let a woman know that...I would feel really weird if someone approached me about MY headlights showing!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I only say it if I know the person. I just am like hey ur nipple is gonna poke my eye out...and then I embarrass them of course and they get all upset but they know that is something id say so they get over it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I wouldnt tell a stranger that only someone that I knew.....lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I'm shelthered...do you mean when their nipples are hard? or you can see the actual nipple? my nipples are always hard. I don't see what it matters.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 8:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009