I'm 12 weeks pregnant

And for the last couple of days after everything i eat i get a horrible stomach pain..I have tried antacids but they dont work...Does anyone have a clue what it is?

krismiss88

Asked by krismiss88 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be heartburn, it's very common in early pregnancy and than again at the end. That's what I had, anytime and everytime I ate anything at all.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I had indigestion around that time as well. I tried taking stuff for it but it only temporarily helped so I just stuck thru it and ate ice chiips when it would get bad. I still get it sometimes 25 weeks but sitting up and eating ice chips has really helped me
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• omg i had that... and i took (GASP) PEPTO BISMOL! its the only thing that worked. luckily i only needed to take it 3 times
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• you should never take pepto while youre pregnant it's really harmful to the baby
    Anonymous

• i have it sooo bad right now, i'm 7 months preg. sipping milk helps me.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Pepcid AC worked great for me.
    Anonymous

• Could it be gall stones got them, with my son, and suffered terrably a lot longer than I should have, because I ignored the pain. GL
    Anonymous

• to me it sounds like gas.... try drinking some hot cammomile tea and don't let yourself get extremely hungry before you eat
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ask your doc what you can take. everyone is different in terms of risk and what they should and shouldn't take. having said that... I am 14 weeks. I have it. It sucks. The liquid mint milk of magnesia is awful to taste but helpful. ask your doc if you can try that.
    lms_lms

Answer by lms_lms at 9:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009