Are the new KY lubes made for women really as great as the commercials make them seem to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The KY Intense was great when I was by myself but it burned when I used it with my husband :(
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 8:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• OP here-That's what I'm afraid of, years ago when the KY Warming one came out, it was almost too warm, and it did burn. I'd like to try something new with my SO though.
    Anonymous

• The KY duo pack is GREAT, IMO. It has one for the girl, one for the guy, and together..... WOW!

BUT if you were sensitive to the other stuff, you may want to avoid it. It gets pretty toasty.
    Anonymous

• I didn't care for the "his and her's", my dh didn't either. It was too intense. But I do enjoy the warming one though & I hate the minty one. Yuck, that one feels gross.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• idk, all ky makes me burny and itchy after i tried the warming
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I really don't think any of the new ones are all that...nothing special. We tried the one that's his and hers...it was ok...nothing different than plain ole KY original...IMO.....we did like the bottles though LOL I don't like anything that gets warm or tingley either, they do seem to burn me too We haven't tried the new Intense one yet....I don't think I'd like the intense feeling!
    Anonymous