Jealousy

If you know someone is very jealous of you, how do you cope with them when you're forced to be around them? This person who's displaying jealousy toward me, refuses to treat me nice at all and it's getting difficult not knowing quite how to act around them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• my cousin is like that. I just dont talk to her as much anymore cuz its so annoying
    Anonymous

• my x's wife is like that. I just ignore her

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• YEs just ignore the person. There is no reason for you to stoop to a level and be disrespectful. Keep yourself together ignore her and have fun. Don't let her see that she bothers you. Just kill her with kindness...
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I would pray for them, my hubby's ex-gf is like that and she is still in our lives cause her and my hubby had a daughter together before we married.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 9:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2009