Has anyone ever read the book Belly Laughs

I just bought the book on sunday and let me tell you if you are pregnant and need a good laugh you've got to buy this book. I heard about the book from one of my friends and thought shes funny why not pick up the book and see if I like it so I picked it up and I read it everyday on my lunch break and let me tell you I never want to put it down thats how good it is..So please pick up this book if your pregnant and read it you will die laughing.

Deanna84

Asked by Deanna84 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is such an awesome book!!!! It was the first pregnancy book I read and I read it a few times throughout my pregnancy... She is HILARIOUS!!!!
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Yes, I got it for my birthday 2 years ago, the last time I was pregnant. I was really laughing out loud reading it. I should read it again (because I'm pregnant) and REALLY need a laugh right about now.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 9:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I bought it when I first found out I was pregnant..and I LOVED it. She takes all the uncomfortable-ness of pregnancy and makes it funny! I would recommend it also!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I bought it when it first came out and I LOVED it! I need to find it so that I can read it again.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 10:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• it's funny. but, i didn't expect any of her experiences to be like mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jul. 29, 2009