How can I stay awake!?!

I can't help it, I'm always tired! I go to sleep by 9 and wake up around 7 but can't help falling asleep on the couch. My poor daughter roams the house or tries to wake me up, but I just feel dead. Walking up and down stairs or anything is exhausting and I'm out of breath all the time! It really bothers me I can't stay awake for my own child! How can I stop this routine!? Even getting out of the house makes it worse for the week and I don't drink coffee or anything mostly because whatever I'm drinking never turns out to be mine, it's always shared. My husband is deployed and lately whenever we talk on the phone it doesn't go well, which makes it all worse.
What can I do or what do you do to stay awake??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• I agree with the previous poster. You NEED to talk to your doctor ASAP! It could be depression, especially if your hubby is deployed and the phone conversations aren't going well. Or it could be a medical problem. I have a vitamin B12 deficiency and when my B12 levels are low I am really tired. Exactly how you are describing.
    Hang in there!
    Shellsbunch

Answer by Shellsbunch at 10:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You NEED to talk to your doctor. This could be depression, or it could be a medical issue, you NEED to get checked out
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 9:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• sounds as if you are depressed. You NEED to see a doctor you also need to get out of the house do things you used to enjoy and as crazy as this sounds excersise. even just going for a walk. the more you sit or lie down the more tired you will be. I would also look at your diet, and your iron levels
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 29, 2009