does any one else feel after miscarr ying like there still pregnant mo nths after the miscarriage?

just wondered if i was th e o nly o ne that miscarried and still feel sick to my stomach, an dis it possble 2 carry a seed unfertilized iny ou for over 9 moths, then for it to be fertilized and be pregant j./w thanks

cortney15k

Asked by cortney15k at 9:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I had my miscarriage I didn't even know I was pregnant until it happened (3 months of negative HPT) I was 3 months when I had my miscarriage and apparently my body didn't 'accept' the miscarriage because about 3 months later I had a HUGE hard belly and looked 6 months pregnant. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done and there was a large empty bubble in my uterus (not the placenta they cleaned all that out) and they had to go back in 'pop' the bubble and then my body finally got back to normal. So yes even afterwards I still felt pregnant bc my body still acted pregnant.
    Anonymous