this will piss alot of you off so dont read it and get mad i am just making a point.

okay so i just got done reading about the lady who cut her sweet baby up and ate parts of him and let me just say for the record SHE BREASTFED HIM! so ha to all you women who gave me shit for not breastfedding and saying i wont have a strong bond with him because he gets formula because even tho i am not breastfedding i love my baby so i much i could never hurt him so you all look like dumba$$es bc her bond wasnt that good. this is only for the women who gave me shit for not breastfeding. not to women who do breastfed. I was seriouly hurt that those women would judge me for not breastfeding. saying i wasntg a good mom. so i just wanted to point just becasue you breastfed doesn't make you a good mom. Thank You,

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank You! I've heard the same things on here and I used formula! Whether she was fu*@ed up in the head or not, I've been told it creates a better bond. And yes, it is HORRIBLE this mother could even do such a thing!!! I can't imagine what frame of mind you would have to be in to do this to your child!!!! A BABY for that matter!

But what about the whole natural thing? Like with natural childbirth or breastfeeding? The animals do it.. we are animals! Some animals eat their young!!! Here we go... another "natural" instinct???

What works for some women will NOT work for others! It drives me crazy with people on here thinking only their way was the best! Something in that mother snapped... it is sad, and we don't know the whole story because of a news clipping.
    Anonymous

• clapping

truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• but breastfeeding is suppose to release "feel-good" hormones.. lmao...
    Anonymous

• clapping

banshee70

Answer by banshee70 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• ppl always find something to bitch about, and for some reason always THINK their OPINION is right....idiots
    vanessa432

Answer by vanessa432 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• It doesn't matter if a person breasts feeds or not. When your as fu@$ed up as she was, there was never any bonding what so ever regardless.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• omg she ate him? I bf for 6 months and I didnt feel any feel good emotions.....
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 9:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i have nightmares about breastfeeding
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• though i agree with you that it was wrong to be bashed for not breastfeeding, that woman was seriously disturbed and it would've happened whether the baby ate formula or breastmilk.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Why in the hell are you comparing not breastfeeding with this whacko?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009