What good do those underjams do? I am scared to buy them cause they dont look like a diaper...

thekinseyfam

Asked by thekinseyfam at 9:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• the point is for them not to look like a diaper, they are for big kids who wet the bed, and big kids dont want a diaper
    btw- they work great my son is almost 6 he wets the bed and i use them for him
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• My son is 4 and loves them! The only time we had leaks was in the beginning when he had a lot of pee...but now he pees first thing in the morning so we haven't had any problems. Been using them for a year now and we've tried other things (like those boxer ones...YUCK), but my son really likes these, and so do I!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Where do you guys find these? I haven't heard of them till now. It'd be great to have something more like real underwear. My 3 1/2 year old is having a lot of trouble with wetting her pants. I don't use diapers, but the pull ups still feel and act like diapers. So when I do put them on (at bed time or when we will be away from a toilet for a while) its like she thinks its ok to pee in them.
    cjjustlex

Answer by cjjustlex at 11:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• They are the same as pull-ups, just a different brand. My 6yo daughter wears them at night and they work just like a diaper. Better then washing sheets every single day, that's a waste of water. My son wore them until he was almost 7 (and I'm about to put him back in them if he doesn't get control over his bladder again this summer...he was mostly dry until this summer and now he's back to wetting every other night at least and he's almost 8 now).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009