How long have you been a part of your belief/religion?

Did it take you a long time to find out what was right for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have been a born again Christian for 30 years as of March 11, 1979. Faith and truth are not about finding what is "right for me" but about finding what is true. God isn't running a spiritual buffet. Truth is truth, God is God and I'm not.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Going on 5 years as an official Atheist. Really I was always one but kept trying to convince myself otherwise until 5 years ago.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am Christian and i have a great Relationship with Jesus Christ and i have been Christian for about 3 years...No it did not take me long cause i knew God was there for me and he has healed me and so many people around me I know he is real and will not think twice about it

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 24 years :-) (Christian)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have been completely happy and at peace as a Wiccan-Witch now for over 3 yrs...
    Did it take me long? Let's just say ... I knew all along that I did not belong within the walls of Christianity as far back as I can remember.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I was raised in Christianity, but I was always encouraged to be true to my own personal beliefs. I still consider myself a Christian, and my beliefs haven't changed a whole lot throughout the course of my life, but they have expanded and become stronger.

=)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I became a Christian a little over 12 years ago. I had always considered myself a "spiritual" person before that, as I was always into one thing or another as far as beliefs go. I wanted nothing to do with Christianity for a long time, then I had a personal experience with Jesus and I fell madly in love with Him : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I have officially been a convert for 7 months, been attending my Church for about a year now. I've been a non-practicing Christian for a long time but after meeting the Priest at our Church and speaking with him a few times and then attending Mass there I knew right away that's where I belonged. It just felt "right" to me.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• 46 years next month.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I've been a non-believer my entire life.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009