great stroller for 2 kids?

i will have a 19 month old when the baby is born. the problem is that i have a suv with ridiculously small amount of 'cargo' space. does anyone know of a stroller for 2 kids that is not huge and it would be a plus if my 4yo could push it without help lol

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our DD will be 26 months when our second is born and we bought the Baby Trend - Galaxy Sit N Stand Travel System from walmart.com it was $205 with the infant car seat $128 with out the car seat. I LOVE it. It is pretty big when unfolded, which you would expect from a double but when it is folded it is the same size as a regular stroller. I couldnt be happier with it and the price was good, the quality is amazing, very strudy and the base to the car seat isnt cheap plastic it is made with heavy metal for more safety. I'll post the link if you wanna take a look!! If you dont like the style of that one I still recommend a baby trend brand, they are amazing. Hope this helps.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10721162
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009