What is your favorite thing to do when you get alone time?

That is assuming you get alone time, lol. It may not happen often but what do you enjoy most?

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 9:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what mood I'm in when I actually have alone time. Usually number 1 is SIT. Sit down, kick my feet up and watch TV in peace. 2nd would be hop on the internet and check/delete emails without my sneaky heathens snatching paper from the printers, or pressing buttons. And last, If I have a decent amount of alone time, I like to clean the house and pick up toys just so I can remember what a clean and organized house looks like. It looks good, but doesn't stay like that for long. Mine only has potential when the kids and DH are gone.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:04 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• the peace and quiet!!! lol
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i would like to get a pedicure or get my hair done but i have not had alone time in a very very long while
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Read without interruption.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 10:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• cafemom or tv I can just veg out LOL
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Be online, read a good book, or go shopping for things for the house or my daughters and granddaughter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2009