What kind of special things do you do for your kids?

Other than the day to day, taking care of our children type of stuff. What kinds of things do you do to surprise your children & let them know you love them? :)

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 9:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• EVERY DAY I TRY TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL LIKE AN ART PROJECT ,GO SWIMMING,GET HER A NEW TOY (NOT EXPENSIVE)OR A CANDY (IF SHE'S BEEN GOOD)PLAY MAKE BELIEVE ..LET HER WATCH A MOVIE ON THE "BIG" TV ,PLAY OUT SIDE ON THE SWING SET,GO RIDE BIKES DOWN THE STREET,EVERY DAY ITS SOMETHING NEW AND SHOWER HER WITH HUGS AND KISSES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• go on a walk or buy them hotdogs lol. they are in heaven
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I like to spend one-on-one time with them individually so I can get to know them better and do special things with them.
    Their ages are 20, 18, and 15 now and they really don't get along anymore as a group outing so I take each one out alone without the other two.
    It works wonders for our individual mother-daughter relationships because each daughter knows that they can come talk to me anytime without the interference of their sisters.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2009