How do you show your significant other you love them?

What little things do you do for your SO that shows your love? :)

emtaglover

Asked by emtaglover at 9:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to make his life easier by doing the simplest things for him like ironing his shirts for him to wear to work the next day, putting up a fresh towel and washcloth for him, buying his favorite food for dinner, saving money (I handle the budget) and telling him that the extra money is for him to do what he wants with it - he sometimes takes me out to dinner, but the whole idea is for him to buy the parts he needs to rebuild the engine in his truck so he can get it on the road again.
    He also likes it when I call him at work, when I know he isn't working a busy day, and tell him I love him and miss him. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• When we are in bed I hug him and kiss his cheek and call him my baby. I know it's crazy but I'm very affectionate. We have two son who aren't babies anymore and I love to hug and kiss so I do that. Sometimes he says enough but I know if I didn't do it he'd miss it. I love to hug and feel the warmth of his body. It's cuddling not sex. Been doing it to him since I fell in love with him 17 years ago way before we even had children.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• i am always touch feely with hubby so i guess the only thing i could do otherwise it to try and not be as bitchy (which is hard sometimes). o and i cook him his favorite foods. that always makes him happy lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• like other posts I am always very touchy with him, he likes that because thats how he is with me.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• To me it's a personal question that I refuse to answer.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 10:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I give him hand massages. He loves those!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 11:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2009