Has the bible always been hard for you to understand?

Steps for life.org will help you! I have learned a great deal from them and its free,(for now.)So if you are a born again Christian, or just plain a Christian order your free lesson today. They mail it to you and you mail it back. Two lessons per mail. God bless you all and have a blessed week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God bless you also and thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• O.K. the web site tells me nothing about who they are or what they believe. Why would I automatically trust that they know the Bible? Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one any more than calling myself a millionare raises my bank account. Can you tell me more about them anon
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:21 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes i would like to know more also
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• me too.
    I have never heard of them.
    A lot of women on here talk about the EXODUS too and I have no idea what they are or what they believe.
    Reading the Bible used to be sort of hard; but, now that it is a big part of our life...it feels right.
    He tells us that it will be a mystery to them that don't follow and a told mystery to His people.
    Just take time and study.
    A good concordance "strongs" is good too.
    e-sword software and sword searcher are good too
    Bible study with someone is a good way to learn also.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:11 AM on Jul. 29, 2009