How does Cafemom work? I want to learn more...

I am new to Cafemom and I would love to learn more about how all of this works.

MeMe8004

Asked by MeMe8004 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi MeMe8004,

Welcome to CafeMom.

A great place to get started on CafeMom is by visiting the 'Getting Started' page:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/getting_started.php

Hope that helps and feel free to contact us with any questions.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Another thing I found helpful is go to groups and just read through the list, there are tons of them, find things that interest you and join those groups...just start with one or two. Welcome to CM!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Welcome to cafemom, it's a great place to make friends and keep up with just about any topic. If you have questions about specific areas, you can always get help. You can ask any questions here in this section or send of a contact us report to CM. You will also see something like this

around cafemom in signatures and on profiles. Any Hostess would be glad to show you around. Have Fun!

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:17 AM on Jul. 29, 2009