Do you ever find the popular questions boring?

It seems as if the replies are just the same people, over and over, debating issues that have nothing really to do with the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I don't look at the "popular" questions. I always look at the recent questions.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I was thinking just today; If CM has over a million members WHY do I see the same ones over and over and over. Not that you all bother me - I was just wondering where the other 999,000 are. Some of the popular questions are redundant, some silly, some serious and some not worth reading past the title - but that's what CM is about though, isn't it. A place to congregate,solicit, discuss, debate, approve, reprove, admonish, cheer and jeer.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• the popular questions blow up the boards It would be nice to be able to see several "recent" questions instead of 10 questions that have been asked 1000 times before
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree. I especially hate seeing the same political questions day in and day out!!

PaceMyself: a LOT of CM members join for the groups. I've noticed the same thing, but you will find more mommies active in groups than in the Q&A posts.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 10:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2009