Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?

oh and b4 anyone says it.....YES i do have too much time on my hands right now. my baby just sleeps all the time and my mom came and completely cleaned my house no i have nothing to do but watch tv and notice all the dumb things that others over look.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good for you! You should be proud your brain is functioning that high with a new baby to notice something like that LOL enjoy your tv watching!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 10:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• LOL!!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Here's one for ya, I recently noticed the bottle my vitamins are in says, "For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day with or between meals." Um, is there anything else?
    Anonymous

• This was already recently posted. Not that clever now are we?
    Anonymous

• Believe it or not, Alaska, you have to get an insurance company that meets their demands. A lot of people move here and the insurance they have says they can no longer cover them and they have until a certain time to get a new insurance co.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Because you can't purchase AllState Insurance in every state. Am I missing something? You will be covered if you are in an accident in another state, but if you move to another state where Allstate doesn't operate, you have to get different insurance. We went through this moving from CA to ID awhile back. We had 21st Century (best insurance ever) but they don't offer it in ID, so we had to switch to Geico. As soon as we moved back we switched back to 21st Century though.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 10:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no im sayn why call it all state if they dont offer it in all states.... and please show me the post about it already being posted bc seriouly never seen it and just noticed it on tv and thought it was funny.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009