Does station 0 mean labor soon?

I just found out today that I am dilated 1 cm 50 percent thinned out and babys head at station 0, does that mean labor soon? I am losing alot of my mucus plug spotted blood 4 times in the last couple of days. This is my second pregnancy and in 3 days will be 38wks prego. My doc said there is a chance i can go into labor before my DD. and wanted to know what everybody else thought or ideas.

Tara04

Asked by Tara04 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have sex-- good sex like orgasmic sex-- I have said that statement 2 x on here tonight and 17 times at work today LOL I'm going to bed now
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• no, sorry it doesnt:( 0 station is right in the middle, it goes from -3 to +3 (crowning) so 0 station really isnt that low:( My daughter was at +2 station (the lowest she could get without crowning) for 2 1/2 weeks before I was induced
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2009