In your opinion what is the best way to decrease global warming?

In your opinion what are some of the best ways to help reduce global warming?
I did a speech on this and told my classmates, one way is reducing your intake of meat or just stop eating it. They were surprised by my speech and some of them agreed even though they eat a lot of meat. You know the avarage American eats 97 pounds of meat or more per YEAR? Wow (I had to earase the other question because I couldn't Edit it, I put a week and that was wrong!)

Salma25

Asked by Salma25 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IMO global warming doesnt exsist
    Anonymous

• Really? How does eating meat affect global warming? Where would we get our source of protein?
    Anonymous

• I don't believe global warming is reversible, I am not sure if it is even real or not.
    Anonymous

• Stop eating gassy foods, I suppose, so people wouldn't have so much gas to release.
    How does not eating meat reduce global warming? I'm really interested.
    I also believe in reducing the use of hydrocarbons, which already has come a long way of being reduced, but still needs to be improved upon. Too much pollution is another reduction we need to work on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:25 AM on Jul. 29, 2009