What do I need to bring for a food stamp appoitment?

First time and I'm lost they didn't send me a paper with what I need to bring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pay stubs or proof of income (if you don't have ANY income, they'll give you a form to have a witness sign saying you're unemployed), utility bills (gas, elec, water), Social Security cards or numbers for all members of the household (birth certificate isn't needed unless you don't have their social), ID's for the grown folk (if you are the only one going to the appt, you only need yours), and your rent lease or something saying how much you pay for rent. You only need your medical bills if you are applying for Medicare. If you're applying for Medicaid, you don't need medical bills, but just something from the health dept saying you're pregnant.
    Mick86Sara

Answer by Mick86Sara at 10:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• last month check stubs id light bill water ect children's birth certificates any medical bills that you have to pay out of pocket and a rent or mortgage receipt i think that is all

hope this helps

Anonymous

• it should say on the paper with your appointment on it! I brought birth certificates and SS cards for all of the people in the household, medical bills in the last 3 months, check stubs, bank statements, electric bill, water, mortgage, rent, anything you pay on a regular basis. GL! Message me if you need anything!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• if ur under 18 nothing but an id. If you are over 18 then check stubs or proof of being a student, ID, and i think thats it
    Anonymous