Whats Going On With My Pregnancy?

Im 6wks. I have a strap throat right now. I have a terrible headache all day today. I tried to sleep on it. I woke up Still had a headache and i have terrible lower back pain right now. Also i feel very very queasy. Almost couldn't even eat a meal today. I had to force myself. Anyone could please tell me whats going on? Or anything that may help?

KendrickNKens1

Asked by KendrickNKens1 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol its strep throat.

its called pregnancy though, it happens.

remedy? have that baby in about 34 weeks.
    Anonymous

• The not being able to eat is morning sickness:( Sorry but get use to it because it is, unfortunately, here to stay for a few weeks, or even a few months!

The headache is most likely from hormones. I got headaches that lasted for days at a time with both my 2 previous pregnancies. I luckily have only had one this time and I am 15 weeks
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• when i had strep throat the antibiotics they put me on gave me nausea, so that might not be pregnancy related. the back pain and headache might be related to the strep throat too.... i had it really bad and i was all achy like i had the flu. see how u feel after the meds. are done
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I agree with everyone above. Both strep throat AND pregnancy can cause nausea, backaches and headaches. Unfortunately since you are pregnant and have strep throat you are getting a double dose of this. I assume that since you say you have strep, you have been to the doc. Just keep taking the antibiotics they have given you. For the headaches, try putting a cool wash clothes on your forehead and covering your eyes and lie in bed. The back ache should go away with the strep since you are so early in pregnancy. Try to get a lot of rest, it's hard enough being pregnant but being sick too is really bad. You are gonna feel very tired, that's okay...rest as much as possible. Try not to do too much strenuous activity and stay hydrated, that will help you get over this faster! Good luck hun.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• cloth** not clothes
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2009