I have symptoms of being pregnant that was not planned.

The huge problem I have with that is the father is not exactly the guy I want as a father.We were both stupid and both related, that is my problem. I don't know how to resolve this.

MollySchultz

Asked by MollySchultz at 10:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 3 options
    Suck it up and be a mom
    Have an abortion
    Put the baby up for adoption.

And what do you mean "were both stupid and both related"??
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• How related would be the first question, because truthfully if you are too closely related (not bashing) nature may intervene on its own. Which would be very sad and upsetting. I used to work with a couple that were first cousins (they were married in a state where that was legal at the time) and they had a lot of problems trying to conceive, but that may have been another issue too.

Otherwise, talk to him, regardless of whom you want as a father, you still should tell him so you can figure this out together. It doesn't give you a reason not to act honorably in this situation. Unless there is some truly awful factor like he's a sex offender or something.
    Anonymous

• You did the crime now do the time..so to speak...its YOUR baby wether you planned it or not, so do the right thing a be a mom.
    Anonymous

• well are you concerned that the baby will be retarded or just that the baby is unplanned?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Most pregnancies are unplanned. I'm 19, not married, and come from a very strict family. But I sucked it up and said.. "This is what's going on now and I need to handle it." No matter WHAT the situation consists of, being pregnant is not horrible. I already love this baby more then I could have imagined 6 months ago. Your motherly instinct will kick in and you will do EVERYTHING to protect it. Just try.
    Anonymous

• You shouldnt have sex with your relatives in the first place, how do you just let that happen?

You make a stupid mistake you deal with the consequnces there are thousands of mothers out their that dont like the guy who ended up being the father and even more that dont know the father.

On the lighter note less grandparents for the kids to remember
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol.... you had sex with your brother. thats so gross. hopefully your just a big liar and you just need some prayer. or your in serious trouble and need some serious prayer. all in all you just need some prayer you sick sick person!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 30, 2009