So I feel like an idiot and a bit detroyed. My husbands ex is Crazy I have posted a few things on her CRAZY ACTIONS ..

So she wrote a txt saying she gives up ... was last communication we had of her I HOPE its true our phones still ring at mid night or any time with a witheld # ... The reason I feel like and idiot is not cuz of that .. I went ona site and replyed to a post looking for a friend. I replied and small fucken world who knew it was her on the other sie of the post ... I had no clue who it was just replied cuz she said she was looking for friends to hang out I sai oh she sounds fun and replied .. Honestly I DID NOT KNOW my DH got email saying to leave her alone flip role on us as we are the one bothering her when it was a simple mistake. I have never replied to any crap like that and when I did it ends up to be our worse enemy. My DH was so mad and has never been so mad he called me stupid and dumb and said I was worse than her WTF it was a mistake he hasent talked to me in 2 days :( and I feel so depressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• small world for sure!! He's just sick of the drama!! He'll get over it. The last thing he probably wanted was to fuel her fire.. OR he doesn't want you and her to talk for some unknown reason. Good Luck!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• I am sorry but your dh doesn't sound that dear. You couldn't have known and for him to call you names like that is just disrespectful. If he does things like that, he can't possibly love and respect you.

I wouldn't worry about the ex. I would be out the door. Verbal abuse is about one step away from physical abuse and that is one thing I will never, ever stand for.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Sometimes people speak through their emotions. Especially MEN! It happens. It's called being human.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You are kidding right? I don't care if he is speaking through his ass, no man is going to react that way to this type of situation and still be with me. I have more respect for myself than that.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009