Vacation Dates

What if I gave my XH my vacation dates I'm gonna take with our children 2 months before we were gonna go, and he says he forgot ever receiving those dates, and is now saying we can't go on our vacation? What rights do I have at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• What does your agreement say?
    Anonymous

• 30 day notice of vacation dates to be taken by either party. And in this case it was in a written text that I made sure he received when I sent it, bcuz I texted him to respond that he indeed did receive it. He is a forgetful man on a very regular basis, so even if I verbally told him, or even handed him a slip of paper, he's very unorganized with stuff. Not sure what to do?
    Anonymous