• In the Spotlight:

how to forget the pass?

me and my boyfriend been together for 5 years and we have a son. My bf left me a couple of months ago for another women i went through a lot for 3 months then he we got back together we just have 2 months that we got back together and all i think about is what he did to me and i try so hard to for get about it but thats all i think about everyday and i dont want to leave him cos i really love him does any one have advice plz im going crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You dont forget..ever, move on..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• If you can't get over the past you need to let him go completely because it will poison your relationship. But to move on you have to come to terms with it. You have to accept that it was a rough patch and that it is over. Embrace right now and forget about the past.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 11:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• You can forget if you want to.
    casperskitty

• it's never easy to get over betrayal but in time it can be done. just take one day at a time

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Try a councilor. If you can forget and are BOTH committed to working thru it, you can. If you cannot get past this you will ruin your life, his and your babies'.

I was cheated on by someone that I was engaged to and loved very much. He begged me to get back together with him and I although I loved him, I refused. I told him "I will never trust you again and I will not live like that. If you were 5 min late or I couldn't reach you by phone, I would think you were cheating on me. And you shouldn't want to live like that either." I knew I could not get past it... now I am married to a wonderful man who I love very much and I 100% trust.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2009

• Is this about basketball?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Aug. 3, 2009